Thursday, September 22, 2011

I love them :)
















Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.



My huge apologize to many people especially to my beloved parents..ma.. abah..sory
i'm totally mess..

for till now, I haven't got the chance to have proper chat together.. 
so..sorry mom..dad..T_T

i really miss u mom..
uwaa..nk nanges nye rase..huhu
banyak benda perlu diselesaikan..right now..

O Allah..i know there will be something special for those who wait and for those who be patient..
strong Muslimah must be cool..
Trust in Allah..that makes me feel better..

Believe in Allah..
I can be stronger..
whatever come in future..
I must face it..
because i know that..
everything happens for a good reason..cayalah..zati BOLEH!!
nothing impossible..because we born as a strong Muslim..


-wniwmd-

1 comment:

  1. ukhtiku...
    mudah2an DIA memudahkan urusanmu..
    menengkan hatimu...
    menhilangkan resahmu...

    usah kau gsar sendrian..
    (^_^)

    canteekkkk lukisan...
    ditambah luahan hati yg benar2 menusuk kalbu..
    hihi

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com